Friday, July 27, 2012

So much tea in China! 那么多茶



Today we went back to the tea market! If you can believe it. But there was more tea to be bought! And the highlight of the trip was that we made an awesome new friend, 吴朝花. We talked to her about learning Chinese, about America, and she helped us pick out tea to buy. She was so friendly and we gave her and English name, Jasmine, which she liked a lot. She also told her that Americans all seem very happy and that we have given her a good impression...it is funny for me to go back and try to remember everything we talked about through my broken Chinese, but at the time I felt like I knew exactly what she was thinking =] She told us to come back often and drink tea, and we could teach her some English while she helped with our Chinese. Then we got her QQ screenname and took a picture and said goodbye! Such a good experience, I hope we do keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment